Every other sector has been transformed by platforms. Government is the final frontier for technology-enabled sharing and connecting. Apolitical is a govtech start up that launched its platform in 2017 – now public servants, policymakers and politicians in 170+ countries are using it for peer-led, future-facing learning. Our members range from mayors, ministers and heads of state to millennials pioneering digital innovations.
- Designing and running email experiences on pressing issues for the public service – from climate change and gender equality to communicating with empathy and building the workforce of 2030
- Creating content for courses and learning experiences – from idea to execution – this could be team activities, discussion kits, resource directories and interviews of leading policymakers
- Running online events and webinars – finding and engaging with speakers, sourcing topics from our community and running the logistics for international online convenings
You will definitely need
- Excellent skills with online platforms and systems – experience with HubSpot or other email marketing software would be a significant advantage
- Patience and an eye for detail – our members are extremely important to us and you’ll be on the frontlines of sending out communications to senior public servants all over the world
- Great ability to communicate with a diverse range of audiences, able to confidently and fluently engage with senior leaders and decision makers
- An interest in designing learning experiences and/or in public policy – if you see upskilling the public service as an enormous lever for change, this is the role for you!
You might also have
- 1-3 years experience in a communications, multimedia content or events role
- Exposure to government or a related space
- Exposure to technology start-ups, in particular product teams
- Background in UX and/or Education
- The chance to help shape a pioneering company with global reach and impact – Apolitical puts amazing learning, ideas and connections at the fingertips of people in 160+ governments, helping to improve the world we live in
- Competitive salary that will grow with the company, and a stock options plan upon end of probation
- Unlimited leave – we think people should take what you need to thrive
- Enviable office space – PUBLIC Hall is a hub of exciting govtech start ups in the heart of Westminster, in an old MI6 building
Click here to apply!