In a time of crisis and remote working, we are working to help our members stay connected, motivated and informed.
Upcoming Online Events
Social distancing shouldn’t stop you from connecting with and learning from other public servants globally.
- Watch the recording: How to communicate effectively with the public during COVID-19
- Watch the recording: Virtual learning: The new normal and how to make it great
- Watch the recording: Mastering remote tools: How to make the most out of Zoom
- Watch the recording: COVID-19 Special: Working Remotely for Public Servants
- Watch the recording: COVID-19 Special: How to Use Evidence in Policymaking
- Watch the recording: COVID-19 Wellbeing Special: How to look after yourself and your team whilst working remotely
- Watch the recording: How a pandemic could heal our planet and our economy
- Watch the recording: How to respond to COVID-19 through open government
- Watch the recording: How to Run an Unforgettable Virtual Event or Meeting
- Watch the recording: How to design digital services during COVID-19
- Watch the recording: How to Respond to a Crisis: A Workshop for Public Servants
- Watch the recording: Supercharge your remote team in 20 minutes: Trello, Google Docs, & Slack
- Watch the recording: How to use and share data for the public good
- Watch the recording: Mastering leadership: How to develop your inner leader
- Register here: Innovating in Government: Lessons from Silicon Valley (6 August, 3-3:30pm BST/10-10:30am ET)
- Register here: Inspiring public sector innovations during Covid-19 (11 August, 4-5pm BST/11-12pm ET)
- Register here: How to change bureaucracy for the better (13 August, 4:30-5:00pm BST/11:30am-12:00pm ET)
- Register here: How to create your own data visualisation: A practical workshop (18 August, 4-4:45pm BST/11-11:45am ET)
- Register here: How to Make the Good Stuff Stick: Optimism in the Public Service (25 August, 4-5 pm BST/11am-12 pm ET)
You can see our upcoming programme of member online events on a range of topics here.
Inspiration for Working Remotely
- Learn how to run better virtual meetings whilst working from home with The Public Servant’s Guide to Remote Meetings.
- Join our Covid-19 Response Network, a slack workspace for public servants, and connect with others working in government.
Keep your Team Learning and Connected
Morale can dip with a remote team. We can help you run virtual team-building by helping you learn together, remotely.
Sign up as a team to our Behavioural Insights Summer Camp. You’ll all get an article at the same time every week for a few weeks.
Selection of Resources from the Community
We have compiled resources and materials from public servants and experts from our community and beyond. We are updating it continuously. If you have suggested additions, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.