How to Work Remotely, Through COVID & Beyond
Free Online Boot Camp | Exclusive for the UN System
COVID-19 has fundamentally changed how people work around the world, including at the UN. We have collectively had to adapt to working from home, postpone or cancel duty travel and learn how to move events to virtual platforms. Even as the pandemic is slowly subsiding in some countries, it is unlikely that working life will fully return to the way it was before COVID-19.
That’s why the UN Innovation Network and Apolitical are running a five-week email boot camp about best practices for working remotely in the UN. From getting the right technology to transitioning to a hybrid workplace, this boot camp will equip you with the tools you need to work remotely through COVID-19 and beyond.
This boot camp will bring together resources from Apolitical and across the UN and deliver them to your inbox for a convenient, self-paced learning opportunity.
What you’ll learn:
- Week 1: Using the right tools to collaborate with your team
- Week 2: Hosting effective remote meetings and events
- Week 3: How to stay productive and avoid distractions at home
- Week 4: Looking after your health and wellbeing while working remotely
- Week 5: Ways to work effectively as part of remote or “hybrid” teams
What you’ll get:
- Five 20-minute lessons delivered via email, each with articles and bite-sized activities
- Tips and tricks on how to effectively work remotely, from productivity to wellbeing
- Articles, case studies, worksheets, hands-on challenges and more
Who should register:
This boot camp is for anyone working in the UN looking to develop better remote working habits, from how to use the right tools, to overcoming distractions, to maintaining wellbeing.
This boot camp is open to members of all UN organisations and departments. If you are not yet a member of Apolitical, you will be taken to a signup page that will automatically register you for the boot camp.
Picture credit: UN Innovation Network