Cities and Climate Action: A Race-to-Zero Email Boot Camp
Free Online Boot Camp | Exclusively for Public Servants & Policymakers
This email boot camp is a collaboration between ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability and Apolitical.
Why join the boot camp?
The climate emergency is happening right now, in our cities, towns and regions around the world. Global leaders are struggling to address this urgent crisis. But the daring actions of local leaders are spreading around the globe.
Alongside Daring Cities 2020, a three-week virtual forum for urban leaders taking on the climate emergency, public servants are invited to join the conversation and learning through this interactive email boot camp.
What you’ll learn:
- Week 1: An introduction to climate neutrality and cities
- Week 2: How the circular economy can accelerate the race to zero
- Week 3: The role of transport in a zero carbon future
- Week 4: Tips to boost local climate finance
- Week 5: Outcomes from the climate neutrality conversation at Daring Cities
- Five emails delivered weekly that explore the climate neutrality conversations happening at Daring Cities and beyond
- Articles, case studies, and interactive tools
- Invitations to live events to help you dig deeper into each week’s theme
Who should register:
This boot camp is for anyone working in or with local governments on planning, finance and climate change and sustainability policies.
If you are not yet a member of Apolitical, you will be taken to a signup page that will automatically register you for the boot camp.