GovTech and the future of government
Free Online Workshop | Exclusive for Public Servants & Policymakers
GovTech has the potential to profoundly change the way government works – but many people haven’t even heard of it. This is even more relevant in a post-Covid19 world, as governments are accelerating their digital transformation and need new forms of public-private partnerships to test digital innovations before scaling them.
GovTech is commonly understood as a public-private partnership between governments and tech-related startups to solve public problems. It offers solutions to how governments do finance and investment, business development and innovation, procurement and regulation, and even teaching public servants soft skills.
Join this free online workshop with experts in the GovTech industry to learn more about what GovTech is, and how it could help you in your own work.
- The basics of what GovTech is, and how it functions around the world
- How GovTech is catalysing public sector innovation
- How you can use GovTech in your daily work as a public servant
Who you’ll hear from:
- Lisa Witter, co-founder of Apolitical
- Carlos Santiso, Director of the Digital Innovation in Government Directorate of the Development Bank of Latin America (CAF)
- Richard Stirling, CEO of Oxford Insights
- Edd Elliott, Head of Growth at PUBLIC
- Bruna Santos, Innovation Director at Escola Nacional de Administração Pública ENAP
Who should watch:
This workshop is for anyone curious about how GovTech works, and how to use it in your own work as a public servant.
Picture credit: Unsplash