COVID-19 Wellbeing Special:
How to look after yourself and your team whilst working remotely
Free Online Workshop | Exclusive for Public Servants & Policymakers
The COVID-19 pandemic has placed challenging demands on those working in government. It has also disrupted routines and forced many of us to work from home for the first time in our lives. Meanwhile, constant media coverage means it’s difficult to switch off.
We held this workshop to give you the tools you need to cultivate resilience in your team and maintain your wellbeing and that of others while working remotely.
You’ll hear from mental health professionals and experienced public servants on how to look after your wellbeing whilst working remotely as they share tried and tested exercises, tools and resources.
They’ll also speak about their own experiences of working from home and how to overcome its associated challenges from an individual, team member and leader perspective.
What you’ll learn:
- Exercises, tools and resources you can use to systematically look after your wellbeing
- Tips for maintaining routine and maintaining work-life balance whilst working remotely
- Hacks for staying motivated during times of uncertainty
- How to support your team from a distance and help those struggling with mental health
- How to have open and honest conversations about wellbeing without face-to-face interaction
Who you’ll hear from:
Dr Lucy Atcheson, a counselling psychologist based in London; Todd Lyons, Canadian public servant, Free Agent and podcaster; Ericka Stephens-Rennie, Free Agent on assignment at the Canada School and Sharon Engdahl, Executive Director of the American Mental Wellness Association.
Who should watch:
Anyone who is adjusting to working remotely and wants practical tips and insights on how to manage their mental health and support others during this time.
Picture Credit: Unsplash