Are you interested in partnering with Apolitical on a workshop or online course? Then we’d love to talk to you!
Apolitical is the global peer-to-peer learning platform for government. It’s where public servants go to find innovative policy ideas and connect with a global network of peers and experts in more than 170 countries.
Apolitical works with government departments, teams and civil society organisations to co-create learning resources for public servants for free. As our network has grown, so has our capacity to collaborate with others and offer bespoke learning experiences to groups of public servants and policymakers.
We are looking to expand the work we do alongside those in government, civil society and academia and collaborate on two main types of learning experience: online workshops and online courses (which we commonly refer to as boot camps).
Are you interested in collaborating with us? If so please fill out the form below and someone will get in touch with you.
Why would my team want to co-create or work with Apolitical?
By co-creating learning resources with Apolitical, partners can help those in their network reach their full potential by tailoring learning to their specific needs.
Partners can also increase the impact of their existing work and learning materials by reaching our audience of tens of thousands of public servants all over the world. Some of our recent collaborations have had over 5000 participants!
How much will this cost me?
Nothing. All of our co-created resources are created with no cost to our partners, and are available for free for public servants and policymakers.
Am I a suitable partner for collaboration?
We’re enthusiastic to work with any partners that have any or all of the following:
- A specific audience or network you’d like to reach with an online training.
- Resources you would like to share with a wider audience.
- An enthusiasm to share your insights and experiences on a certain subject or skill as a speaker.
Does this involve a lot of work?
Our collaborations are designed to be as low lift as possible. We know how busy public servants and policymakers are! Of course this differs with every partnership – but it can range from a few hours of work to something more substantial. For online courses we’ll often be able to repackage existing content you already have. We take care of the creation and delivery of the content. For online workshops we usually just need an hour and a half of time for each speaker. Once everything is set up, all you need to do is spread the word!
Who have you worked with in the past?
- This boot camp was created in partnership with the Policy Community Partnership Office for Canadian public servants from 30 different government departments.
- This boot camp was created in partnership with the UN Innovation Network and featured five lessons and optional live sessions held over five weeks.
- This workshop featured speakers from the US, Germany, Argentina, South Korea and the former Prime Minister of New Zealand, Helen Clark, and was co-created with the Open Government Partnership.
- This workshop was put on in partnership with SDSN TReNDS as part of its Contracts for Data Collaboration initiative and taught public servants how to share, access, and use data for the public good.
What is an online course?
An online course/boot camp is a series of emails that include resources from both Apolitical and our partners, broken down into a bite-sized, easily digestible, interactive format usually lasting 6-8 weeks.
What is an online workshop?
An online workshop is an interactive workshop held online, using Zoom. Workshops can take many forms including lightning talks, moderated Q&As and panel discussions.
Have any further questions?
Picture credit: Unsplash