Introduction to Change Management: The Online Boot Camp
Free Boot Camp | Exclusive for Public Servants & Policymakers | Register by 19 June 🗓️
‘Change management’ is a buzzword often heard in government – but what does it actually mean? At its most basic level, change management is just about preparing, supporting and helping individuals, teams, and organisations through organisational changes smoothly.
Join this boot camp and learn how to anticipate change, how to react to change, and how to drive change yourself. You’ll gain an understanding of how people respond to change and how you can best support them in adapting to change, including understanding and overcoming resistance and building resilience at an individual and team level.
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand the need for change, and how people react to it
- Lead yourself and others from current to new ways of working and successfully implement change
- Build the individual characteristics you need to drive change in the public service
What you’ll get:
Sign up for our new online boot camp and you’ll receive:
- Five 20-minute lessons via email, each with bite-sized activities
- Insights into how to apply the principles of change management in government from public servants who have done it
- Articles, case studies, worksheets, hands-on challenges and more
Who should register:
Leaders who want to be better equipped at guiding an organisation through institutional change successfully.
Team members who want the tools and know-how to create, embed and adapt to new ways of working.
Individuals who want to develop the skills needed to drive change in government.
Open to all participants from the public service, civil society, and academia. If you are not yet a member of Apolitical, you will be taken to a signup page that will automatically register you for the boot camp.